Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Any good VPS solution?

Hello forum,
So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Do you know anything about GTHost.com vps hosting? Any reviews, alternatives?

Thank you!

Comments

• If you’re looking for really good service & support, signup with GTHost.com vps hosting service.
    The control panel system is absolutely fantastic. Feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get.

• All servers are connected to a 10gbe interface allows for growing business needs. GTHost.com team launched a KVM VPS service in 15 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, NYC, Montreal, Seattle, Toronto, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Looking Glass: https://gthost.com/looking-glass/ (ping, traceroute, mtr).

• For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

• I am very pleased with cheap vps service from GTHost.com provider. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
    Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.