Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to sign up with ...

VPS plans from coinshosting.com and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to GTHost.com vps hosting was a clever decision...
    I run my web sites on their VPS account - everything works fine. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.

• Why not give Regvps.com linux vps a try?
    This decent web hosting provider gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with...

• I can give Exmasters.com vps host DOUBLE THUMBS UP! Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this has been the BEST!
    Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.

• The mentioned companies - coinshosting.com and inet.ws - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They have top-notch customer services, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.