Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Stable server provider ...

Should I use a server from hostsailor.com or planethoster.com?
Any ideas?

Comments

• If you are deciding between hostsailor.com and planethoster.com, I recommend comparing prices and technical support. This can help you make a quick decision.
    For my part, I can also recommend hosting from hostpro.com. They have provided me with reliable hosting with excellent customer support and stable servers. Their tariff plans are impressive in terms of their diversity and capabilities. I received professional help in case of any questions and always felt safe about the smooth operation of my website.
    If you are interested in this hosting, you can contact their technical support via chat and they will help you choose a plan.

• Thumbs up to these guys.
    GTHost.com is a wonderful instant server host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.

• Pretty good servers are offered by Neironvps.com provider. The server performance is by far higher than with my former host provider. As for the pricing, can say it is competitive - they saved me a good sum of money during the time I deal with them.