Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

black.host vs inet.ws

Which VPS is better to sign up with - black.host or inet.ws?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I recommend Profvds.com Slovakia vps host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
    Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options.

• VPS plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

• I would recommend contacting hostpro.com for a VPS or shared hosting service. I personally use their services, and I can safely say that it is a reliable and professional hosting.
    What are the advantages of this hosting? I would highlight the fact that their servers are always available and I have never had any problems with unavailability. The sites are fast, thanks to the high quality hardware and server optimization. Their customer support is top notch. They answer questions quickly and help to solve any problems.

• I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of Hostnamaste.com openvz vps service. Deff recommend!

• Have a look at VPS deals from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING : -50% OFF).
    The features offered by these companies are quite good. Setting everything up was feasible even for a complete beginner. Due to my fairly basic knowledge I had to contact support regularly but they were pretty friendly and managed to solve my problems.