Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Which VPS hosting to choose?

Hello everybody.
Advise vds hosting. I have never used this before, I had experience using shared hosting. I just want to raise a test web site, go the way from a bare virtual machine to the deployment of a working project on my own. What are the pitfalls? For a really average project, which hosting is preferable, domestic or is it better to choose a foreign one, taking into account current trends in legislation?
Any info on Profvds.com VPS hosting?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Comments

• Hey there,

I've been using HostPro.com for my VDS hosting needs and I've had a really good experience with them. As someone who transitioned from shared hosting to VDS, I found their service quite user-friendly.

Ease of Use: Setting up with HostPro was straightforward. Their control panel is intuitive, which is great if you're new to this.

Support: Their customer support is helpful. Whenever I had questions, they were quick to assist.

Pricing: They offer various plans that can fit different needs and budgets, which I found flexible for my projects.

Regarding your question about domestic vs. foreign hosting, I'd say it depends on your target audience. If your audience is primarily in the same region as the hosting, you might get better performance. HostPro works well for me in this regard.

I haven't used Profvds.com, so I can't comment on them. But my experience with HostPro has been positive, especially for someone new to VDS hosting.

Hope this helps!

• I will most definitely be giving RegVPS.com Linux VPS my business for a long time into the forseeable future.
    Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

• Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. IPv4 + IPv6/64 subnets, unlimited traffic.
    I love being able to chat with Profvds.com 24/7 support with almost immediate response. No waiting for a "ticket" to be responded to on most minor issues.

• How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?