Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

hostingsource.com vs planethoster.com

Which server should I have a deal with - hostingsource.com or planethoster.com ?

Comments

• I've recommended Hostingsource.com to some people... Yes, everything is excellent!!!!
    They've adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

Dedicated- 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• I advise you to consider hosting from hostpro.com, I personally use their services and am very satisfied. Their server speed, reliability, and friendly support make them a great choice.
    As for your options - hostingsource.com and planethoster.com, both are also known for their quality. However, I would recommend looking at hostpro.com, as I have already seen their efficiency and reliability.

• My site has never been down either! I highly recommend hostingsource.com to those who want a stable, fast provider.
    Support is extremely responsive, quick, and like everyone else here has said, very friendly. Like their server hosting solutions.

• Plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    The customer service is 110% helpful each and every time I have a question or as I am trying to figure out how puzzle pieces fit together. I highly recommend them as a host- because they go above and beyond with their technical support, professionalism, knowledge, and kindness.