Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Any trustworthy vps, please?

So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Any info on Exmasters.com vps hosting solutions? Are they trustworthy?
Thank you!

Comments

• If you are looking for a stable VPS hosting provider, consider the following options known for their reliability and performance:

OwnWebServers is a leading provider of cloud-based VPS hosting. They offer a robust infrastructure with solid uptime, high-speed SSD storage, and flexible scalability options. Ownwebservers.com is known for its developer-friendly environment and easy-to-use control panel.

Black Friday Sale >> 50% OFF VPS Hosting - Promo Code VPS50. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!

• Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.
    All of their work is based on quality and I highly recommend Exmasters.com vps hosting services to other webmasters.

• If your sites and images are optimized, then yes, these resources will be enough without any problems.
    If not, then even with a powerful VPS, your sites will be slow.
    You can consider the "NVMe VPS-1" tariff plan from hostpro.com, which includes 4 GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 100 GB NVMe SSD and Unlimited bandwidth.
    They create backups of your services every day, which is very convenient.
    The technical support works around the clock every day and is ready to help with any issue.
    I cooperate with them myself and am completely satisfied with everything.
    I recommend you to talk to them and make a decision after that.

• If you are looking for a stable VPS hosting provider, _**OwnebServers **_is a reliable choice. With its robust infrastructure, excellent uptime record, and scalable virtual server options, OWS offers stability and performance for your hosting needs. Their user-friendly interface and competitive pricing make it a preferred option for many developers and businesses.

XMAS SALE 55% OFF VPS Hosting - Use Promo code XMAS55 for month at checkout.

Know Here: ownwebservers.com

• Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.
    I'll be with Exmasters.com for a long time to come I think. For a newbie I can't recommend their vps hosting more highly.