Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

vps solutions?

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Any info on Hostingsource.com and also CoinsHosting.com vps solutions? Can I trust them? Any reviews?
thx for your help

Comments

• I chose CoinsHosting.com vps hosting and I can honestly say that it is the best choice of web host i've ever done.
    Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.
    Servers are reliable. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions.

• I host a couple of sites with Hostnamaste.com on their openvz vps account, and their support has been terrific.
    It has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.

• Fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to CoinsHosting.com web host.
    I run my web sites on their VPS account and everything works fine.

• I'd normally look for in below order: support (technical support is very important), value for price (you will get what you pay for), uptime and reliability!