Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Stable server provider ...

Comparing servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I am absolutely thrilled with Hostnamaste.com support! They’re very polite and patient when I made a bunch of mistakes (on my part, of course) with signing up and whatnot. Can draw your attention to their budget server hosting solutions in multiple locations.

• Why not give ServerUnion.com dedicated hosting a try?
    Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.
    50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

• Servers from owned-networks.net are worth trying.
    These people are very patient and assist wherever they can. A Pleasure to deal with and highly recommended.

• Personally, I've been using hosting from hostpro.com for a year now and I'm completely satisfied with their services
    Special thanks to their technical support and the backups they create
    Every time I had a question or needed help, their technical support was ready to provide a quick and professional response
    I like that they are available via chat and always respond quickly
    You can contact them at any time of the day or night
    I also like that Hostpro offers a wide variety of hosting plans
    Overall, I have no hesitation in recommending this host

• Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.