Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Stable server provider ...

Which server should I have a deal with and why - owned-networks.net or hostingsource.com?
What would you do being in my place?

Comments

• 20 years of experience in the IT field. Dedicated- 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
    So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business. They are top notch.

• I want to share my own positive experience with hosting. I've been using hosting from hostpro.com for a long time and I can sincerely recommend their services. Thanks to their reliable server and excellent support, I am always confident that my website is running stably and without interruptions.
    Regarding your question about owned-networks.net and hostingsource.com servers, I would recommend considering hostpro.com. Their servers are amazingly fast and reliable, and they offer a variety of plans, which allows you to choose the best option for your needs.

• For me, serverunion.com servers look great and affordable. You'll get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
    Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).

• I've been Hostnamaste.com customer for over three years now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone. Like their budget dedicated server solutions.

• edited December 2023

Any ideas? I need more info.

• I think that coinshosting.com is a good option to have a look and check.
    They are one of the best crypto-friendly providers.