Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net

Comparing VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I am extremely happy with service and pricing. Rockhoster.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.

• I would like to share my impressions and recommend considering options from hostpro.com.
    Hostpro.com offers reliable VPS solutions with stability, speed and efficiency of service. Their servers are impressive not only for their technical capabilities, but also for their high-quality support, which can be important in case of any questions or problems.
    As for rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net, I recommend checking out their VPS plans, paying attention to the features and user reviews.
    I would like to emphasize that hostpro.com has stability and quality of service, and can be a worthy option for your needs.
    Don't hesitate to write to their tech support to clarify some questions.

• edited November 2023

Attractive VPS deals are available from decent hosting providers: coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING (50% OFF)) and allwebhost.com ($5 first month for any plan).
    I would recommend them to anybody for ease of use and expertise especially for somebody like me, a casual user.