Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need help with choosing a VPS host.

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $20 to $40 a month.
What are your views on GTHost.com vps ? Are they reliable? What host is better?

Comments

• I signed up for GTHost.com vps hosting because they offer cheap hosting service with a good admin tool and 24/7 support.
    Servers with local storage keep all data on a local RAID1 to provide fault tolerance in case of hardware defects.

• Several friends have moved business sites to GTHost.com and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well.
    Great cheap service and easy too use. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners.
    I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend their cheap vps highly.

• I just went to GTHost.com to check the prices. Yes, they seem to be within your budget, but don't forget that you need to buy a corresponding license for the cPanel control panel, which can cost up to about $20 (depending on the type of license).
    I think the "Solo" license will be enough for you.
    If you don't really need cPanel, you can choose the DirectAdmin panel. There is a license for it for about $5 and it is no worse than cPanel, it even has many strengths.
    Hostpro.com has a "NVMe VPS-1" plan with 100 GB NVMe, 4 RAM, 2 CPUs for $12 per month and cPanel for $13.95 (total of $25.95 per month), or DirectAdmin for $5 (total of $17).
    I use "NVMe VPS-2" with the DirectAdmin control panel (Personal Plus license for $5).
    To learn more about the servers themselves from this provider, you can contact their technical support via chat)

• There is no denying the fact that GTHost.com vps host is a good and better than the best, according to me.
    t is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.