Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Server to sign up with ...

Servers from hostsailor.com and ownwebservers.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Take a look at ZakServers.com bitcoin dedicated servers. Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge. Their customer service has improved drastically since I started the account. It started out with a ticketing system, moved to email and pay for calls to 24/7 instant messaging support.

• Try RegVPS.com - Pricing plan is good, the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spam assassin.
    So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.

• Accounts from hostsailor.com and owned-networks.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    I would recommend them to anybody, they are very understanding, even if you are not a computer geek. They made the transition very simple and helped along the way when help was needed. They respond to questions very quickly, unlike a lot of other companies!

• I have been very happy with Hostnamaste.com courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.
    Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
    Support is good - ticket system works well.