Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Best shared account to buy ...

Comparing shared plans from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.
    I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend Rockhoster.com hosting services to others.

• Ownwebserver offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
    2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
    3. Free domain registration with annual plans
    4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
    5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
    6. Free SSL certificates
    7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.

• You can't go wrong with RockHoster.com web host! Would highly recommend to others.
    Tech support can be slow and sometimes it takes a few iterations to solve an issue. The control panels always work, everything's up. Good communication and support.

• I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
    I would highly recommend Rockhoster.com to any people not happy with their current host.