Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Which server should I have a deal with?

Which server (legionbox.com or black.host) should I have a deal with?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I've had my website with GTHost.com instant servers for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
    I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!

• Nice bitcoin dedicated servers are offered by ZakServers.com - Fast reliable service. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

• Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED)and legionbox.com.
    Customer support at these companies is the guiding North Star, always present and quick to resolve any issues. Their technical expertise, courteous approach, and infallible guidance stand out. These hosts aren't just web hosting providers, they are co-pilots in my digital journey, ensuring a voyage that's light-years ahead of others. Thank you for being my trusted guides on this incredible journey.

• Believe RegVPS.com is fleixble enough to meet your specifications. They offer a great list of dedicated servers to choose from.