Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Shared account is better to sign up with ...

Shared accounts from rockhoster.com and ownwebservers.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Well, Ownwebservers.com is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".
    There is plenty of information in advance when server maintenance is required. And I have never experienced downtime outwith maintenance on any of my sites.

• It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with Ownwebservers.com services.
    The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!

• Why not give Hostnamaste.com solutions a try?
    I've had a couple of sites hosted here - and the pricing is very very competitive.

• We switched to CoinsHosting.com shared hosting after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts. From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed. Terrific service, fast support, great reliable webhost! Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions.