Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Trustworthy dedicated server provider ...

Comparing dedicated servers from hostround.com and black.host, which one is better to stick to and why?

Comments

• One thing I must say about ZakServers.com is that they have excellent customer service and feature-packed bitcoin dedicated servers. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

• For me, regvps.com dedicated servers work fine. Impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.
    They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.

• I have very good success with GTHost.com dedicated hosting. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.

• I'd draw your attention to servers from reliable dedicated server providers: coinshosting.com (dedicated servers discount amount is 10% - COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED) and allwebhost.com ( 50% first month discount).
    The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.