Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Stable server to sign up with ...

Servers from owned-networks.net and legionbox.com are provided on lovely conditions and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Comments

• Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful. I can recommend you to look at ServerUnion.com dedicated hosting solutions - they are ddos protected + you'll get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

• I got the GTHost.com treatment and I'm never looking back! Their instant server hosting package lets me start a new project as I iterate over my early development sprints and scale it up as the project nears completion and gains popularity.

• IMHO, NetShop-isp.com.cy is also a good option for getting dedicated servers in multiple locations.
    They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!

• Check out servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and planethoster.com.
    From the reliability of their servers to the exceptional support team, these companies have consistently exceeded my expectations.