Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS account to sign up with

VPS accounts from owned-networks.net and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Like Rockhoster.com - features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!

• Take a look at Blazing Fast Host vps hosting solutions. To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks. The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.

• Before buying a VPS, you should lookout for the operating system, resources, scalability, uptime guarantee, security, customer support, and price. It is important to research and compare different VPS providers to find the one that meets your needs and budget.

• For me, NeironVPS.com ssd vps solutions work great. (from $5.95/mo).
    Low price barrier to entry and high end support, that's the whole hosting package from one provider!
    As a satisfied customer, I highly recommend them!

• VPS deals from qhostert.com and ownwebservers.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problem within while you are chatting with them.