Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Decent server to buy ...

Should I use a server from planethoster.com or black.host?
Any ideas?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    Fast reliable service, give ServerUnion.com a try. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

• I don't know these providers, and I hardly ever see them in reviews...
    If I were you, I would first determine for myself what kind of server I need and for what purposes I will use it.
    If this is just the beginning of your career and your site is not yet very popular or is still under development, it is better to consider shared server tariffs for a start.
    If your project is quite large and already recognizable to everyone, then it is worth considering a VPS service or even a dedicated server.
    It was also difficult for me to find a good provider in the beginning, as most of them were simply not suitable because of the price or poor service.
    Nowadays, the technical support of hostpro.com helps me a lot and the hosting itself has nice plans at attractive prices.
    Also, their backups, which are created every day, help me a lot, as I can sometimes break something)
    In any case, it's up to you, but I advise you to determine for yourself what you need to find

• KVChosting.net and planethoster.com plans are good enough to sign up with.
    The prices are really good, the services are perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.