Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS hosting + SSL Certificates?

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store. The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about ProfVDS.com VPS hosting + SSL Certificates?
Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Comments

• Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. Give Profvds.com a try.
    You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology.

• When I first moved to Profvds.com, I found web access was fine - support team was very helpful with transferring files to EU VPS.
    I highly recommend them, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable hosting solutions.

• Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast. I've asked Profvds.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
    I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.