Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Right and stable server provider ...

Servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Nice well-balanaced dedicated servers are offered by
    1) Serverunion.com
    2) DataPacket.net
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

• Give Zak Servers bitcoin servers a try. It offers offshore dedicated servers in 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support.

Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.

• If you are choosing a provider, you need to clearly define the criteria by which you will choose.
    For me, the main ones were:

• the ability to increase resources and the quality of work;
    • availability of backups;
    • quality technical support;
    • price.
      I understand that good servers cost a lot, but for me it was not the main thing.
      I am currently cooperating with hostpro.com and I am currently satisfied with everything. I was attracted by the fact that it is possible to assemble a server with the resources I need at a nice price and qualified technical support, which is free.
      I want to say that you need to first build a number of criteria for yourself and look for your hoster according to them :)