Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Well-balanced dedicated server hosting?

edited October 2023 in Requests

Need help choosing server host. I need hosting with at least 24gb of ram, around 1000gb of storage.
I'll be running 10 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites.
I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive.
My budget is $80 to $100 a month.

What can you say about NeironVPS.com dedicated server solutions? Where can I read reviews about them?

Comments

• Servers from qhoster.com and allwebhost.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.

• Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with Neironvps.com dedicated servers to host your site, big or small!
    I am very much impressed and can recommend this provider to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.

• I chose neironvps.com a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well..
    It also offers excellent value for money with lots of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

• edited October 2023

I was looking for a host that will provide a good hosting account and was very lucky to have found NeironVPS.com web host.
    Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel.