Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and scalahosting.com, which way would you go and why?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

Nice VPS you can get from Datapacket.net provider. Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
    This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

• I'm very happy going with RegVPS.com and for sure i will be using their linux vps for years.
    Thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.

• A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

Take a look at Kvchosting.net and also Allwebhost.com vps solutions, compare them and choose the best one. Good luck!

• I'd also recommend QHoster.com vps. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
    So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.

• edited October 2023

Well qhoster.com and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

• As a customer of hostpro.com, I can share some useful information about comparing VPS accounts on libertyvps.net and scalahosting.com:
    1. Price and resources: Compare the prices of VPS accounts and the amount of resources provided by each provider. Consider which plans meet your needs in terms of RAM, CPU, disk space, and bandwidth. The choice may depend on your budget and project needs.
    2. Technical support: Evaluate the level of technical support provided by each provider. The speed and quality of support can be important, especially when you have problems or need help.
    3. Reliability: Check the level of reliability and availability guarantees provided by both hosting providers. Server reliability is important to ensure that your project runs smoothly and without interruption.
    4. Customization options: Consider the VPS customization options that each provider offers. This is important if you need specific settings or access to the root level of the system.
    5. Geographical location of servers: Pay attention to the location of the servers, as this can affect the speed of access to your website for users from different geographical areas.

To be objective, both hosting providers have their advantages and may be suitable for different scenarios. The recommendation will depend on your project and your specific needs.

As a hostpro.com customer, I can also recommend considering hostpro.com for VPS hosting as they are known for their reliability and wide range of services.

Ultimately, the recommendation will depend on your specific needs, budget, and requirements for your project. Choose the provider that best suits your needs and meets your expectations.