Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Stable server provider

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    Well-balanced dedicated servers are offered by GTHost.com and also ServerUnion.com - They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.

• I've been using Ownwebservers.com dedicated hosting for several months. The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help. I would recommend them to anyone.

• edited October 2023

Deals from allwebhost.com and black.host are worth trying.
    Real 15 minutes qualified technical support is available from them.
    They are fast and quality and I like having deals with them.

• Can add that ZakServers.com has been an excellent offshore dedicated host. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.

• QHoster.com and hostround.com dedicated servers are solid and reliable and they can meet all your needs.
    They will be your best Hosts of choice. They will provide all the features that websites need. They will give great offers and take care of all clients.