Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

rockhoster.com vs hostsailor.com

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Have two websites and couldn't be happier. Rockhoster.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
    The team has high integrity and they value each customer. Great cheap service and easy too use.

• You can rely on rockhoster.com solutions, your sites will be in good hands. Uptime is (nearly) 100%.
    You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 9 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last 5 months.

• Plus one more vote for Rockhoster.com - The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.

• Most everything I wanted to do just worked, and any problems I had were quickly solved by their self-support.
    The customer service is prompt and always give me the information I need to make my website function the best.

Give Rockhoster.com a try.