Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

QHoster.com vs Owned-networks.net

Which server should I have a deal with - QHoster.com or Owned-networks.net?
Any ideas?

Comments

• If you're looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is QHoster.com server hosting - great uptime.
    Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

• A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour. If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step. Go for a medium sizes web host and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

Personally I'm happy with GTHost.com instant servers.
    Dedicated instant servers are available in as little as 5 to 15 minutes of your payment.

• Servers from hostingsource.com and black.host are well-balanced and low cost.
    They  will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.

• With ServerUnion.com web host, it's Black Friday every day - 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
    All the servers include free L3+L4 DDoS protection! I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.

• OwnWebServers takes the lead in the VPS hosting market with their unlimited web hosting plans starting at just $3 per month. This affordable pricing makes it an ideal choice for small businesses, startups, and individuals looking for reliable and scalable hosting solutions without breaking the bank.

Their unlimited web hosting plans come with a wide range of features, including unlimited bandwidth, disk space, and email accounts, as well as free SSL certificates and regular backups. They also offer a user-friendly control panel, 24/7 customer support, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee to ensure that your website is always up and running.

Overall, OwnWebServers' unlimited web hosting plans at only $3 per month offer exceptional value for money, making them a top choice for anyone looking for reliable and affordable hosting solutions.

• Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
    THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++