Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

What forum software is better: phpBB, vBultein, Ekarte, SMF?

Going to host a big forum and need to find a good featire-rich web hosting account.
What are your views on Regvps.com hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
What forum software is better: phpBB, vBultein, Ekarte, SMF? Why
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

Comments

• If you're looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is RegVPS.com vps host.
    The system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.

• Well, Regvps.com may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host! The uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money. Highly recommend!

• The best part is the customers service. I have had several after hours questions and have always had a response within ten minutes, in some cases immediately. I can highly recommend RegVPS.com vps solutions. They can even install scripts (like wordpress) if you don't know how. Without doubt, you can't go wrong with these guys.

• Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
    Take a look at NetShop Isp cheap vps solutions. Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.

Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.