Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Any good hosting for 5 blogs?

I have 5 blogs that i need to transfer from another web host.
How is OBhost.net Openvz vps hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me a good host?

Comments

• Well VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth your attention.
    Besides, their prices are cheap and support team is well-skilled. So, the main advantage of using its hosting services is that you will never have problems to solve, or if there appear some problems, well-trained support staff will always assist you to get rid of them.

• Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at GTHost.com VPS solutions. Multiple locations + 100% satisfaction!

• Happy running my sites at kvchosting.net ssd vps account. The support is better than words - they will help you with 3rd party software, and any other problems you are having with your own code. That's right- when other companies flat out say no, or don't know the answer, Host-ed does.
    They're fantastic... .

• Take advantage to find affordable web hosting by comparing all time-tested and reputed providers.
    I'm running some of my websites at Exmasters.com vps hosting account. The support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.

• Have a look at VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
    Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.

• You can try the shared hosting for your blog, you will get the lots of features like domain, ssl and bandwidth.