Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Solid VPS account ...

Comparing VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and inet.ws, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    Like kvchosting.net ssd vps. You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

• Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY! Kvchosting.net is great SSD VPS host.
    I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

• As far as I know kvchosting.net is the best SSD based provider with good reputation.
    I think that you can trust them.

• I have worked with many other host and always had issues with either hardware or support but kvchosting.net has top top of both worlds! I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features. Everything works fine with them - recommended.