Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

libertyvps.net vs hostsailor.com

Which VPS should I have a deal with - libertyvps.net or hostsailor.com?

Comments

• I'm so happy to be using Libertyvps.net for all my bitcoin vps hosting needs!
    They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.

• The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with Libertyvps.net hosting service in Netherlands.
    Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast. I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.

• I've been with HostSailor.com vps for more than 7 months, and I'd like to say that I like this web host.
    The price is also pretty impressive, I like their free bonuses like free domain name, free website builder, etc.
    I would highly recommend this web host.

• I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of libertyvps.net bitcoin vps hosting services:
    - patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
    - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).

• VPS deals from qhoster.com and black.host are the best to sign up with.
    Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!