Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Shared account to sign up with ...

Which shared account is better to sign up with - scalahosting.com or hostingsource.com?
If you were me, what would you do?

Comments

• I've been with NetShop Isp hosting for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
    The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic.

• I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of hostingsource.com web hosting services:
    - patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
    - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).

• There is no denying the fact that scalahosting.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me.
    It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.

• Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Scalahosting.com is the host you can rely on.
    Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred free and everything went smooth.

They mean business and they provide excellent service.