Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS account to buy from a decent provider ...

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and inet.ws are attractive for me and I'd like to know which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
    The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

I've finally found a good home with Profvds.com web host. It's good cheap vps hosting.
    The prices are very fair...The Web-control panel features are excellent...And the support is fantastic.

• VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hosting.co.uk are the best to have a deal with.
    If you are looking for a cheap and fast webhosting company, then they are your best choice!

• I'm pleased to say HostSailor.com team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
    Recommended Web Host! Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.

• Try GTHost.com cheap vps. Network and server uptime have been perfect
    My site is always up and accessible from all over the world. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.