Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Wordpress hosting provider ...

Comparing Wordpress hosting plans from hosting.co.uk and hostingsource.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I'm pleased to say that hostingsource.com has delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
    So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. They are offering nice specials now:
    The VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans.
    The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans.

• You can trust Hosting.co.uk Wordpress Hosting. Use the coupon code HOSTINGUK10 - gives 10% and no expiration date for now.
    As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it.

• It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by hostingsource.com team.
    Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters. Great network and server uptime.

• Give hostingsource.com a try. Pricing is quite reasonable, they saved much money for me, I like it very much.
    The VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans.