Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to sign up with ... what should I do?

edited August 2023 in Reviews

Which VPS (kvchosting.net or inet.ws) is better to go and why?

Comments

• There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Well, GTHost vps hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

• I've been using kvchosting.net ssdvps for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt.
    Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

• I would say that kvchosting.net is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Servers are located in the USA.
    The customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

• I'm extremely happy with NeironVPS.com vps service and pricing. Never had problems with this great hosting provider.
    From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service.