Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Best VPS account is needed ...

Should I use a VPS account from either inet.ws or libertyvps.net?

Comments

• On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?
    Nice VPS solutions are offered NETSHOP team. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

• If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, choose Libertyvps.net Bitcoin vps in NL.
    So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.

• We switched to Hostnamaste.com openvz vps after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts.
    From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed. It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

• Believe kvchosting.net ssd vps will serve your demands. I have never seen such an elite service!
    Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help.

• VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and coinshosting.com are worth trying.
    They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.