Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

cheap VPS hosting?

I am looking for a cheap VPS hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd. Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime.
server much be good usa or eu location.
What are your views on OBhost.net vps hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Comments

• VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
    Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.

• As a nice alternative, can put forward a recommendation to give Profvds.com vps hosting a try.
    They get an A+ for running their business with a good product and unmatched customer support.

• I have several clients hosted at OBhost.net OpenVZ VPS hosting account. Everything works well.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spam assassin.

• VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
    Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.