Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need server package. Budget 60-80$

Hello,
I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 60-80$
Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
I searched GTHost.com instant servers. Do you think I can trust them?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Comments

• Sure enough GTHost.com made the transition process painless and promptly took care of every question I had.

I've never experienced this level of support from any company regardless of the industry.
    Their instant server hosting package prices also amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers.

• I strongly believe that GTHost.com is really good web host. One of the best providers I have dealt with in a long time.
    This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

• Check oout servers from time-tested companies: owned-networks.net and hostsailor.com.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

• If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.
    Give GTHost.com server hosting a chance - you won't regret it. The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding.