Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

kvchosting.net vs hostround.com

Which shared account should I have a deal with - kvchosting.net or hostround.com?

Comments

• With NetShop isp cheap web hosting for 7 months and can say that it is one of the BEST hosting providers on the web! Any ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff was always willing to help work through an issue - good support service.

• So I'd say, use kvchosting.net for all your hosting needs!
    Excellent value for money. Reliable, cost-effective, virtually trouble-free operation.

• Give vote for kvchosting.net solutions.
    Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

• You can rely on kvchosting.net web host, your sites will be in good hands. Nothing to worry about, they are professional.
    They are feature rich and answer trouble tickets usually within 30 minutes to an hour.

• I've never in my life had so much technical support. Kvchosting.net is reliable option to deal with.
    The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers come first and money comes later.