Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

libertyvps.net vs qhoster.com

Which shared account is better to stick to - libertyvps.net or qhoster.com?

Comments

• I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application. QHoster.com guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful. Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.

• Great job, QHoster.com. Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.

• I started with LibertyVPS.net Bitcoin VPS - and I am impressed from the start.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features. Everything works fine with them - recommended.

• Can express the point that I am happy with QHoster.com vps service. It is easy to manage all the files with PHP scripts in combination with MySql, offering audio streaming, podcast and downloading of audio files. I am also using some Perl scripts. Recommended.

• Especially since QHoster.com provides a massive amount of bandwidth in their web hosting package.
    As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.