Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

black.host vs qhoster.com

Which server (black.host or qhoster.com) is better to sign up with? Any ideas?

Comments

• Very happy with QHoster.com server hosting and would not hesitate to recommend them.
    Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.

• I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend kvchosting.net dedicated hosting packages in the USA. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

• The mentioned companies: black.host and qhoster.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Customer support is my favorite part about this magnificent website platform. The affordable price is my second. Their performance is marvelous with helping to improve your site and show professionalism through it.

• I would say that QHoster.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Pages load fast.
    The customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.