Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

libertyvps.net vs hostsailor.com

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are nice for me and I wonder which way I have to go and why?

Comments

• I will continue using Libertyvps.net in hosting my various sites.
    They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours.
    All features and things included in their hosting solutions are wonderful :)

• After you sign up with Webhost.pro cheap vps, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!

• I'm impressed with GTHost.com VPS hosting provider. Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
    They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

• My site has never been down at Profvds.com vps - Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
    Response time was okay. Uptime mostly at 99%, there maybe some few downtimes but I understand that no providers can actually guarantee a 100%.