Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Hosting services in Europe?

I have 5 blogs that i need to host preferable in Europe because of the location of my visitors.
How is cloudarion.com vps hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me a good host?

Comments

• If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with cloudarion.com ssd vps, but if your site is for business look elsewhere. Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

• I'd say that Exmasters.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Like their cheap vps solutions.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

• Nice VPS solutions you can get from Hostnamaste.com provider. Server locations: India, Europe, USA.
    I am just experienced enough to cause real damage, and they have been patient and helpful at all times - can't recommend them highly enough!

• VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth trying.
    They  will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.