Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need VPS hosting that is fast for Canada?

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Canada. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
Any into on Rightservers.com managed vps solutions?
Can I trust them? Other hosts?

Comments

• VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are good enough to sign up with.
    All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.

• I think Rightservers.com is awesome managed vps host, they get back to me fast and they answer all my questions!
    Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). I am an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web providers before but none with such high standards.

• QHoster.com is the best to sign up with.
    They have top-notch customer services, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.