Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Trustworthy web hosting suggestions?

Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.
Suggestions?
What are your view points on QHoster.com hosting solutions? Any reviews? Other options to consider?

Thanks

Comments

• I know QHoster.com is reliable host offering attractive specials:

Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
    Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
    Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.

• The staff knows user requirement well and I assume this is main reason for Datapacket.net being on top.
    I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.

• I am quite satisfied with the service greenwebpage.com provides, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
    The support personnel is knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.

• After you sign up with QHoster.com web host, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. Highly recommended.