Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Australian server hosting?

Dear Sirs,
can you recommend me reliable hosting for a maximum of $90 per month to have ultra fast loading pages. Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of providers remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.
Would like to know your views on QHoster.com Australian server hosting solutions?
Thank you for your specific recommendations.

Comments

• I've been using QHoster.com well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend. They are top notch.
    So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.

• Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.
    This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Really glad to deal with QHoster.com solutions.

• Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster. Highly recommend QHoster.com to everyone! They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

• Get 15% OFF on all packages, use coupon "15OFFALL48HRS" on checkout https://qhoster.com/clients/ - 1 month to 3 year billing cycle!