Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Any reviews on greenwebpage eco hosting?

Thinking to try greenwebpage.com eco-friendly hosting for my new e-store for European audience.
Have you ever used them before? Can I trust them? Any reviews please?

Comments

• Setup was fast and easy. Greenwebpage.com Hosting prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!

• I've been hosting my site with greenwebpage.com web host for over a year and everything works perfect.
    Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email (tickets). 35% OFF Recuring no matter the billing cycle chose! Use BF3522 coupon at checkout and receive 35% OFF Lifetime Discount.

• I have no complaints with them and would definitely recommend greenwebpage.com eco friendly hosting.
    They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

• Well done, greenwebpage.com team! You will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future.
    I got a test account with them for a month. No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.