Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Shared hosting ... where to have it from?

edited March 2023 in Requests

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and hostround.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

Try Webhost.pro. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
    Like their website builder and cpanel web hosting solutions.

• I can highly recommend Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting solutions in Netherlands. Now I'm in the process of building my sites and have asked a few support questions already and have been very pleased with the fast help I received.

• I am glad to deal with hostpro.com web hosting. The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.
    To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.

• I've switched to Libertyvps.net after my 3 bad experiences with different other hosts. It was the best thing I've ever done. They're so reliable. Their support team are more than great, I even asked them to change the bill due-time and they did without any extra charge. I will never ever switch from them.