Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need help with choosing a VPS host

Need help choosing a VPS host. I need hosting with at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage.
I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $30 to $50 a month.
What can you say about rightservers.com and also hostnamaste.com solutions? Where can I read reviews about them?

Comments

• I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for hostnamaste.com at all, so I felt confident to go ahead. Really, if you are going to host any website, use their openvz vps, they deserve your business. I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast.

• Excellent prices for Rightservers.com managed vps. Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them. In few words they are professional and really caters to what you need. Recommended!

• Give vote for Rightservers Canadian VPS: https://www.rightservers.com/managed-vps

• I love Hostnamaste.com hosting provider. I have all of my sites hosted with their kvm vps hosting.
    I highly recommend them, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable hosting solutions.