Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Best shared hosting account

Where is better to have a shared account from - hostingsource.com or libertyvps.net?

Comments

• As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
    Recommend Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting to other webmasters and newbies. They've gained a customer for life!

• I have recently signed up to libertyvps.net NL offshore hosting and found them to be a very good host so far. Account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host. FTP is super fast, and website always up.

• Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at netshop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting solutions.
    The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

• Give hostforweb.com hosting a try. Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.

• I never have a problem with Rockhoster.com web host. The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything.
    The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around hosting solutions etc.